Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, or you’re looking for a new home in Prescott, it is always helpful to know what to look for. When buying a house, there are numerous items that require a thorough inspection. An inspection is an objective visual examination of the structure and systems of a building. Having a house inspected from the foundations to the rooftop is like giving it a checkup. If any problems are found, the home inspector will suggest the right solutions. Platinum Property Inspections describes a thorough a home inspection.
Even the most experienced property owners lack the expertise of a professional inspector who has the certification and know-how. An expert is familiar with the many elements of buildings, their proper installation, and maintenance. Our inspections include:
- Checking the roof and attic for missing shingles and signs of leaks
- Checking the foundation for cracks, identifying nearby trees that could become problematic
- Checking the condition of driveways and walkways
- Checking the slope of the yard for drainage issues
- Checking electrical systems for properly grounded outlets, functioning switches and fans
- Looking for structural issues, such as a previous fire in the home
- Checking the plumbing systems for leaks
- Checking on the safety of the property
Platinum Property Inspections can assist you by providing a detailed written report identifying potential issues to help you avoid costly future repairs. For a thorough inspection of the Prescott home or commercial building you may be looking to purchase, schedule an inspection in Prescott or Yavapai County by calling the experts at Platinum Property Inspections at 928-713-0889.